Marc R. Campagna, a 2002 graduate of DePaul University College of Law, is admitted to practice in Illinois and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and Seventh Circuit. He is a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Illinois State Bar Association, and the American Association of Justice. He is a partner with Ciardelli, Cummings & Campagna LLC since 2011. His primary practice areas are worker's compensation, personal injury, real estate, and criminal defense. A large percentage of his cases involve representing individuals injured at work. He has obtained favorable results for his clients at trial as well as through negotiated settlements, arbitrations and mediations.
Marc Campagna has substantial experience handling a wide variety of personal injury matters including motor vehicle collisions, premises liability, construction negligence, and product liability cases involving medical device failures. He has almost two decades of experience handling worker's compensation claims at the Illinois Worker's Compensation Commission having handled numerous trials and appeals at the Commission. Marc routinely appears at the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission and has tried well over fifty cases there.
Marc also has vast experience handling both residential and commercial real estate transactions having closed hundreds of real estate transactions in the last fifteen years. Marc has vast experience handling both the sale and purchase of investment properties including multi-unit buildings in the Chicago area and is an experienced 1031 exchange specialist.
Marc's two decades of experience also includes handling many different types of criminal defense matters having learned from his partner Victor Ciardelli who is one of the most seasoned and successful criminal defense lawyers in the City of Chicago.
Here is just a small sampling of the cases handled successfully by Marc Campagna over the last several years:
- 1.9 million dollar trial verdict involving conspiracy and money laundering
- $675,000 personal injury settlement for broken arm in a motor vehicle collision
- $600,000 worker's compensation settlement for disputed permanent total disability
- $550,000 personal injury settlement for torn rotator cuff
- $525,000 worker's compensation settlement for disputed permanent total disability
- $425,000 worker's compensation settlement for aggravation of low back condition
- $350,000 personal injury settlement for non-surgical herniated disc
- $314,000 worker's compensation settlement for torn rotator cuff
- $300,000 personal injury construction negligence settlement
- $300,000 worker's compensation settlement for a disputed wage differential
- $250,000 worker's compensation settlement for loss of trade
- $246,000 worker's compensation settlement for loss of trade/disputed permanent total disability
- $235,000 worker's compensation settlement for non surgical herniated disc
- $220,000 worker's compensation settlement for a herniated lumbar disc
- $215,000 worker's compensation settlement for a meniscus tear to knee
- $198,000 worker's compensation settlement for surgically repaired elbow
- $195,000 worker's compensation settlement for torn meniscus surgically repaired
- $170,000 worker's compensation settlement for surgically repaired elbow.
- $160,000 personal injury settlement for aggravation of degenerative disc disease
- $150,000 personal injury settlement for sprains/strains sustained in auto collision
- Trial verdict for a nationally renowned mortgage lender in the defense of a class action lawsuit
- Numerous settlements for the policy limits in personal injury cases
- Successful appeal and reversal of several business license revocations and suspensions for small businesses located in the City of Chicago both at the Circuit Court and Appellate Court levels
- Line of duty disability pension awarded to a fireman following formal hearing
Keeping the lines of communication open and always being readily available to the client is the cornerstone of the attorney client relationship. Marc takes seriously this relationship and strives to always stay in contact with his clients. All major aspects and decisions regarding your case will be discussed with you and you will be routinely updated as to the status of your case. He looks forward to working for you and getting the results you deserve.